Definition Business schools usually offer a variety of different business programs.
Educational facility that specializes in the teaching of material relevant to businesses or business services. Business schools may operate as a certain entity or may be available within another school.
Some schools of business
- Arizona State University
- American InterContinental University
- ITT Technical Institute
- Keller Graduate School of Management
- Virginia College
- Carrington College California
More schools of business
- Sullivan University Global
- The Art Institute
- Keiser University Graduate School
- DeVry University
- University of Phoenix